Celebrate the Winter Solstice and the End of 2019 with a Powerful Sound Healing GONG Puja Meditation. Immersing yourself in the sounds of the gong, you release tensions and repair physical, emotional and spiritual blocks. Participants experience a deep state of relaxation, mental stillness and deep healing. You will meditate while asleep and possibly sleep like never before, allowing the healing vibrations of the GONGS pass through each cell of your body.
Attendees are welcome beginning at 9:30 pm. Puja will commence at 10 pm and the 7 ½ hour Gong immersion begins at 10:30pm. Gong immersion will end at 6am and Puja will finish at 6:30 am. You may remain after Puja for a light vegan breakfast, which will conclude our program.
Gong Puja is an individual experience; as with a Gong Bath, the experience of each person in the room may be quite different. However, the healing effects of the Gong will continue working for 28 days following the PUJA.
How it works & what you need to bring:
Benefits of a Gong Puja
– The gong works on the meridians of the body. The meridians of the body are the superhighways of energy and flow. This allows body blocks to soften, stimulates circulation and reduces tension.
– Emotional transformation occurs through gong sound healing. The reverberations of the gong reorganizes the emotional energy and feelings that are tied into the physical body.
– The gong heals the nervous system. Some people have a profound experience of letting go as the gong opens up the portals of the nervous system where trauma is stored.
– Ultimately the gong creates deep relaxation. The ability to relax is everything in our contemporary age. Through deep and total relaxation our bodies heal and we connect to our divine wisdom, merging with our true purpose, our Sat Nam.
– The healing effects of the Gongs will continue working for the next 28 days following the Gong Puja.
What You Need to Bring
Wear very comfortable clothes, preferably light colors and natural fabric. Pajamas are very appropiate for this event.
You can also bring your pillow and a blanket. We will provide mats and blankets, you are welcome to bring your own.
We invite you to also bring a candle and a written wish or wishes and intentions. The Gong Puja is a sacred celebration and we will place a special offering where all participants can place their intention, wishes and pictures.
Saturday, December 14 @ 9:30pm through Sunday @ 6:30am.
Abhaya Holistic Center 2490 Coral Way, 2nd Floor, Miami, FL 33145.
Contact: 305.790.0308 / email@example.com
$92 Early Bird Special
$110 Day of the Event