A puja of Gong is a group meditation of healing and group consciousness, where the group shares an intention (Peace, love, emotional growth, the awakening of consciousness, among others). This is carried out through a Sacred Ceremony, playing and listening to the sound of the Gong for seven and a half hours without any interruption.
The benefits of this vary in each person but you can work:
- Reduction or elimination of stress and tensions
- Balance of the mind and emotions
- Liberation of fears, thoughts, and feelings that block the mind
- Stimulation of the glandular system
- Regeneration of the nervous system
- Cleaning of the inner being
- Harmonization and connection of the true essence and our inner being
A Puja of Gong lasts seven and a half hours and, therefore, the experiences and benefits of it can be more intense than those of the Gong bath.